Join host, Dr. Cliff and Special Guest Adam Carroll as Align Your Practice helps you understand and create clarity on your financial leadership and vision.
In Episode 42 of Align Your Practice, host Cliff Fisher is joined by financial expert and special guest, Adam Carroll, to discuss the intricacies of student loans and how chiropractic students and professionals can effectively manage their student loan debt. Together, they’ll explore various aspects of student loans, from different types to repayment strategies.
Key Discussion Points:
- The differences between federal and private student loans, and how they function. Cliff and Adam will provide an overview of federal loans, such as Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans, and discuss private loans offered by banks and other financial institutions.
- How borrowers can choose the most suitable repayment plan for their unique financial situation. The duo will cover various repayment options, including standard, graduated, extended, and income-driven plans, and provide guidance on selecting the best plan.
- The available options for loan consolidation, refinancing, or forgiveness. They will delve into the pros and cons of each strategy and discuss scenarios where borrowers might benefit from these options.
- Strategies for avoiding default on student loans and what to do if struggling with payments. Cliff and Adam will offer advice on how to handle financial hardship, such as reaching out to loan servicers, exploring deferment or forbearance options, and seeking professional help.
- Tips for managing student loans while still in school or during the grace period. They will share practical suggestions on budgeting, limiting borrowing, and understanding the long-term implications of student loans.
Join Cliff Fisher and guest Adam Carroll in Episode 42 of Align Your Practice as they share valuable insights and advice on understanding and managing student loans, empowering chiropractic students and professionals to take control of their financial future.
How to bring this into your culture and your life to create the alignlife.
Do you feel like you have struggles or challenges in these areas, this episode will help you understand and fill in the gaps and create the life and practice of your dreams.
About the Host:
Dr Clifford J Fisher
Dr Cliff Fisher – Owns several offices all over the US and has a coaching business Dream Leadership Institute to help people find the greatest version of themselves. He will help you get to a foundational understanding to create the business and life that align with your being.
Dr. Joseph Esposito, CEO
Dr. Joseph Esposito, D.C., C.C.N. C.N.S., C.C.S.P., D.A.B.C.N., F.A.A.I.M. C.T.N., is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of AlignLife. As such, he is responsible for the direction of AlignLife as it expands further across a dynamic and rapidly changing health care landscape. Dr. Esposito has more than 20 years of experience in a broad range of businesses, including chiropractic, nutrition, technology and internet marketing.
Dr. Esposito has extensive post-graduate academic accomplishments, as well as 15 years of experience managing successful chiropractic clinics in multiple states. He also is founder and CEO of Aceva LLC, a service-based nutritional company providing products and services to the AlignLife clinics. As the former CFO of an internet publishing company, Dr. Esposito understands the power of leveraging the internet to impact the lives of millions of Americans.
Special Guest: Adam Carroll, CEO Founder + Chief Educator
Adam Carroll has decades of experience working with families and business owners who are interested in creating massive efficiencies when it comes to their income and wealth building capacity. With an unwavering commitment to helping people make the most of the money they make, while limiting risk, reducing tax liabilities, and increasing liquidity, Adam Carroll has spent 15 years helping people do more with the money they make. He is an internationally recognized financial literacy expert, author of three Amazon best-sellers, a two-time TED talk speaker with over 6 million views on YouTube and TED.com, and is the creator of the Broke, Busted & Disgusted documentary which aired on CNBC and is shown in hundreds of high schools and colleges across the country. He is the host of the Build A Bigger Life podcast, the curator of MasteryOfMoney.com and founder of The Shred Method™.
TED talk: https://youtu.be/_VB39Jo8mAQ
Connect with us!
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app.
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts.